Friday, November 29, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 29 - Happy Birthday Patty Cake

So, in my little group of NaNo's there is one special girl who has her birthday DURING NaNoWriMo!

I thought I might write a post to share how she has encouraged me and how much of a blessing she is to those around her!


My darling friend, it has been a wonderful blessing to me to know you and see you growing closer to the Lord over the course of our friendship. In the past few months you have amazed and encouraged me with how much you point me to Christ and how you live to make Him the center and gravity of your life. It shines brilliantly though you, how you seek to honor Him.
Each and every time you share your heart it is a glorious display of His faithfulness in creating you to look more and more like His Son, Jesus Christ.
I am blessed to call you friend and it is wonderful to know that we shall spend eternity together worshiping and growing deeper in Christ. 
I love you Sister.

A few friends wanted to say happy birthday to you as well.


"Happy Birthday Tricia!!!I hope you have a wonderfully, blessed day! You always put a smile on my face! May the Lord bless you and make His face to shine upon you.
~Shiloh :)"



"Hey Tricia! Your joy is contagious and your wisdom inspiring. Hope you have a great birthday!!! Much love, Beka"


"MATTY PATTY! I love you mostest and hopeth you have a really awesome day and all that stuff.
Love, EstheRRR"


"Patricia!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAAAAAPPPY birthday! I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are...which...is very very very amazing. Your Angel/Genius Buddy & Evil Partner in Crime, Clari"



"Happy Birthday!
-Sam"



"Happy Birthday Dear Tricia! Your cheery personality is a delight and I pray that God uses it as a light for Christ and His glory. May God bless you this next year of your life, starting with a wonderful birthday.
*hugs* Hannah Mackey"


"Happy birthday, Tricia! These past few years of getting to know you has been such a blessing. You seem to have this knack for doing something that completely surprises me, and then I think, "Oh, wait. That is Tricia all over!" But the one thing that never changes is that your surprise of a person is always kind, loving, funny, and moving towards Christ, bringing others with you. Hope this day is a celebration of that, and what God has done in you! May this next year hold more of the same, and more of Him.
Love,
Jenn"



Here is your birthday blessing…

Darling Patricia,
It is my prayer that God would continue to grow you closer to Himself, that He would keep all His promises to you, though this process, I pray that you dive deep in your faith, to trust the Lord in all things.
May you be blessed with finding rest in your Saviour.
May you be blessed with enough trials to ever remain on your knees seeking your Father's will.
May you be blessed by the Lord's faithful and tender mercies that sustain you through each and every moment.
May you continue to bless those around you, by always looking to the Lord.
May this year be a year of growing and stretching, may you learn to dance for and sing to the Lord.
May your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.


Numbers 6:24-26
"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment