Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 1 - Start writing!

Dear NaNos,


Today is DAY 1!!!!!

Today you start your efforts to write 50,000 words!!!!

Today begins a 30 day series of caffeine IVs, over eating snacks, and late hours of writers block inspired insomnia!!!

Today words come relatively simply and you sit wide-eyed at your keyboard as a plot takes form!!

Today music is searched for to put you in a typing mode!

Well...to kick it all off, here is a song for you.

This is The Typewriter by Leroy Anderson.



Enjoy, and remember to take heart, breath, pray, and keep working steadily.

I am praying for you!

(Leave a comment on your progress, I'd love to know how you are doing!)


John 16:33

""I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.""

No comments:

Post a Comment