Monday, March 30, 2015

Kickstarter: The 5 Day Adoption by Pro-Family Films

A friend mentioned this to me on G+ and it was too good not to share here and hopefully find it's way to more people.

The 5 Day Adoption is a story of a family who literally adopts their daughter in 5 days! The director was interviewing the family the day after they brought their daughter home.

I love adoption, so many of my friends are adopted. I can't imagine what my life would look like apart from the interaction of all those who are adopted.

My cousin.
Many friends.
Some of my teachers.

There are dozens of people in my life who are adopted. I am so grateful that the parents had courageous faith to adopt.

After reviewing the information of this film, I do support it. I hope you will consider visiting the Kickstarter page, watch the video, and support this film by pledging any amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment