Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Features on the blog!

Hey Everyone,


I just figured out a couple new features! So I wanted to let you know about them.

You may notice the additions on the side bar.



Pages:
Titled - Hubs for Blog Series

This will be a kind of short cut if you want a list of all the links to posts about a series I write about. Currently there are only two listed, but more will follow as I make time for more blogging. Stay tuned!



Blog Roll:
As I work on building this feature, I hope to be introducing you to each and every one of these interesting, creative, brilliant, and godly authors all in good time! Networking is great, so I dearly hope you go check out there blogs. I treasure getting to read my friends thoughts, ideas, reflections, and insights. I pray they'll be a help to you as well.



Popular Posts:
The addition of this was to hopefully continue to encourage others with posts that encouraged some. Hopefully the posts are popular for a reason, and can keep giving new viewers hope, love, and point them to Christ.



Contact Form:
Titled: Post Suggestions? Let me know!

I'd love to hear from you. So, if you have questions about a post or the blog, questions, or suggestions for posts, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment