Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Forward and on to Back bLogging

Today I started my job at Starbucks in Ardmore.

If you're in the area, come by and say howdy! If you're in a truck even better. (why?? Because my trainer was constantly emphatically asking me why I tell every driver of a truck, "I love your truck!" It happened scores and scores and scores of times today, blue, red, white, black, tan, green, ford, dodge, toyota, lifted, dropped, shells, long beds, boxes, muddy, clean, they all came through today. I mentioned it to every driver about how awesome his truck was. The two hummers were both driven by women, I found that humorous...er...hummerous.)

So, because of my job, I'm chilling in a coffee shop now. Perfect for blogging. I'm disastrously behind. So as it gets colder outside, I dream of the heat of the DR. It reminded me to finish that series.  So I will be doing that now.

Some posts were written partially while in the DR, and those sections I will leave as they are, even through they contain prayer requests. I think it will make it more memory invoking to those of us who went, and it'll give a closer glimpse for those who may go, or who had been tracking the team.

Thank you for all the support you showed us while we were in the Dominican Republic.

And now...to start blogging and bringing you up to speed on the adventure of this maiden. Thanks for stopping by. Want a sbux?

Colossians 3:23-24
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment